And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 1 Corinthians 15:49

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Is Uncommonly Taught

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post. I have begun writing the post I had in mind to write several times since then, and for some reason it seems to refuse to be written! With every post that I have written up till now, each one would almost write themselves so to speak. Even if it changed course from what I had originally thought to write when I sat down, by the end of writing, I was sure I had written what I was supposed to write after all, and any changes I made after was only to clarify some wording.

I have been more busy as of late with my job now requiring much more of my time, but I do not think that is what is preventing me from posting. As I have written from the beginning, there has been an inner witness within that has prompted me not only to begin this blog, but also with every post that I have written. And while I was sure of the topic for the next post, as often as I have tried, I cannot seem to get a confirmation within as to how to put into words what is in my thoughts.

As soon as I can be at peace about what I need to write, I will post it soon... I hope.

I can say that the topic  is WWJD. Simple enough, if only I was to write what is commonly taught, but if you have read any of my posts by now you would know that I write What Is Uncommonly Taught!

No comments:

Post a Comment